Understand Yourself, Understand Your Family
To schedule our mentors and lectures please visit
- Cherie Logan is a family life mentor, author, public speaker, homeschooling coach, doula, childbirth educator, nursing coach, grief and trauma management coach, an expert on personal and family communication, and member of the Family Life Coaching Group.
- Chani Elizabeth Birkner has been helping others to protect themselves energetically for 14 years. She has worked with Dr. Neil and Cherie Logan to create new and effective techniques for communication, healing, and self-mastery. She is a second generation homeschooler, and has helped many moms gain confidence in their ability to teach their children. She has given lectures on various topics over the last 12 years, and loves helping others gain an understanding of principles that will empower their lives. She is married to Scott Birkner, and currently homeschools their 5 children in Vernal, Utah.
- Becoming Crystal Clear Communications – Understanding Your Way into Becoming a Great Family. The coaches of Becoming Crystal Clear are available to help with all aspect of Personal and Family communication – Increasing your relationship with God, Strengthening Your Connection with Your Spouse, Understanding Your Teens, Healing and Conquering Trauma, Understanding Yourself and Succeeding in Goal Accomplishment. They offer classes, seminars, lectures and private coaching.
- Happily Home Taught – From Homeschooled to Homeschooling – Our mentors here are experienced and informative in helping you gain confidence in homeschooling your children. The 1st generation mentors have been homeschooling and helping others for over 30 years. The 2nd generation mentors have lived the homeschooling lifestyle as children and are now committed to teaching their own children and helping do the same.
- Mentoring Families – Patterns, Perfections, and Possibilities – The coaches of Mentoring Families help with developing strong family ties through common experiences both on a daily basis and during special events. Leaving the discussions of education to the Happily Home Taught site, Mentoring Families is the place for families seeking help and encouragement with common every day experiences of child rearing.
- Mother-Led New Beginnings – Creating Connected Families by Mentoring Mothers through Pregnancy, Childbirth, Nursing and Baby’s Core Values Years. Our Mother-Led coaches have years of experience in helping women through the beginning years of mothering. This is the place if you are looking for a doula, a childbirth educator, a nursing consultant, or a mentor in understanding and managing the early years of your child’s life. Our mentors are all about guilt-free mothering, teaching by principles and foresight, and, above all, cherishing your time with your little ones.